As a Joe Morten & Son, Inc pilot servicing our South Sioux City, Nebraska location you will:
- Operate a CJ1 and CJ3 with a six-pilot team that allows our pilots to have work/life balance. The annual aircraft utilization averages 400 hours.
- Provide safe and effective operation of the company aircraft in the transportation of claims adjusters, underwriters, safety representatives, and other staff.
- Determine and file flight plans.
- Conduct pre-and post-flight inspections.
- Notify maintenance staff of scheduled maintenance or service problems/needs.
- Update the aircraft database with information supplied by the manufacturer.
- Attend simulator training annually.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
- Part 91 corporate pilot experience highly preferred
- Current Second Class Medical, 3,000 hours total flight time, including 1,000 hours of multi-engine and 250 hours PIC Jet
- C525 type rating preferred
- Airline Transport Pilot Rating preferred
- Ability to fly internationally which requires a valid passport
We operate our aviation department with the business philosophy; The Difference is Service® and expect a high level of internal service be provided to all passengers aboard our aircraft. You will interact with passengers while providing a pleasant environment, appropriately stocked amenities, and the smoothest possible flight conditions.
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Relocation Assistance
* Annual flight simulator training
* Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
* Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
* Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.)
* Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.