Do you like to take things apart and put them back together? Do you want to work with the latest hardware/software and state-of-the-art servers and storage? Great West Casualty Company has a spot for you in our Technical Services Department on our Server team! This position is project oriented around servers and server products as well as desktop standardization with additional helpdesk level 3 support.
We use Microsoft Windows 10 & 2012, Linux Red Hat, VMWare, Sharepoint, Apache Tomcat, Landesk, and Websphere.
We are looking for:
- Relevant technical degree or 4 years equivalent applicable work experience.
- Experience in system/network administration or as a Level 2 or 3 Technician.
- High energy and independent thinking to keep up with the challenge of maintaining and updating the server networks.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company