Career with Independence, Growth, and Opportunity!
Are you someone who enjoys solving problems by utilizing your investigative and analytical skills?
Do you thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where you are empowered to make decisions?
Are you looking for a stable company where your career can advance and professional development is encouraged and rewarded?
As a Liability Adjuster with Great West Casualty Company, you will manage an inventory of liability files. This includes confirming insured's coverage and determining probable liability, along with setting preliminary reserves. You will investigate, review, and negotiate settlements involving low complexity bodily injury claims. We have a robust training program that will give you the tools needed to be successful in your new position. This position offers a great opportunity to grow, advance, and be part of a Company that celebrates its employees and truly believes in achieving a work/life balance!
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Independent decision-making, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work well on a team, and be a self-starter.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company