Position Hours -- Monday -- Friday, 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
As an Underwriting Support Specialist, you will be handling policies, endorsements, and other clerical duties.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- A high school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 years' clerical experience.
- A strong attention to detail with good data entry skills.
- Above-average interpersonal communication skills.
If you would like to work in a high-energy, high-detail environment, this is the job for you!
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and a cash bonus for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidy.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company