Are you passionate about Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
Do you have demonstrable experience and proven success developing digital marketing strategies, analysis, and key metric reports?
Does the opportunity to lead the expansion of digital advertising within a nationwide company energize and excite you?
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our corporate office to develop, optimize, and execute digital advertising including social media, email, website, display advertising, and video for Great West Casualty Company and Joe Morten & Son, Inc. Reporting to the Executive Vice President of Marketing, the person in this highly visible role must be; innovative, detail-oriented, persistent, and a savvy communicator capable of synchronizing the efforts of key stakeholders under one vision aimed at supporting business objectives.
We are looking for candidates who have:
- 5 years' experience developing and analyzing digital marketing strategies.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business, or a related discipline preferred.
- A strong analytical aptitude with a high level of proficiency in Excel, data manipulation, data reporting, and data visualization.
- Hubspot certification or the ability to obtain within one year of employment.
- Previous experience with Google Adwords, Adobe Creative Cloud with an emphasis on Illustrator and Photoshop, Hootsuite, Hubspot, Clickview, and Smarsh.
- Previous experience in insurance or the motor carrier industry is a plus, but not required.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- A formal Management Development Program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation and paid sick leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company