Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Preparing state and federal tax returns, work papers, reports and filings determining taxes according to prescribed rates, laws and regulations.
- Assist with fixed assets accounting and depreciation.
- Assist with analysis and preparation of sales and use tax returns.
- Assist Tax Manager with state and local tax audits.
- Tax accounting and compliance responsibilities included personal investments, trust returns and census data.
- Ability to research and keep up with changing tax laws and codes.
- Assist with various projects and reports.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- CPA or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Tax, or related major a plus.
- Effective research skills and ability to understand technical language required.
- Must possess a high degree of accuracy, organization, and attention to detail.
- Must be proficient with Excel software with the ability to demonstrate intermediate knowledge and ability.
- Have ability to perform under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills required. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.