Credit/Housing Counselor | $33/yr
Mon - Fri 8:00am - 5:00pm
A non-profit organization in Sioux City is hiring a detailed and professional Credit/Housing Counselor with excellent communications skills to join their growing team. This Credit/Housing Counselor is responsible for providing one-on-one counseling sessions to clients that are consistent with the organization's vision and compliant with regulatory/funding requirements. This is a great opportunity to make a difference in the lives of others. Apply now while this is available!
- Interviewing clients, gathering information, and evaluating data
- Counsel and provide educational materials regarding budgeting
- Assisting clients with budgets and setting financial goals
- Explaining credit report ratings and protection laws to clients and answers questions
- Provide detailed action plans
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four-year college or university and/or 2 years related work experience in Social Work or Human Services is required
- Knowledge of credit reporting, financial products, lending products and mortgages is preferred
- Strong computer and organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
Benefits & Pay:
- Health and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal Days, and Sick Time
- Simple IRA
For more information, call or stop by our office today.
Our job is to get YOU hired (and it's free!)
509 Douglas St, Sioux City, IA, 51101 | (712) 277-8103
Aventure Staffing is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. A drug screen and background may be required.