Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Leads critical path problem-solving to enhance long-term equipment reliability. Consistently communicates decision support information and ensures efforts are put toward resolutions and improvements.
- Required to be knowledgeable of and perform work on all production equipment and process systems which include electrical, mechanical and CIP system as it pertains to the facility and product quality. Required to maintain integrity, safety and follow procedures and processes put into place by company and customer.
- Supports customers 24/7 by taking calls, working through issues and scheduling appropriate resources to resolve problem(s). Must be able to travel on short notice if required. Responsible for scheduling support coverage when unavailable.
- Develops and maintains strong customer relationships to build a level of trust and to grow our business relationship. Will travel to customer site to attend meetings impacting customer business.
- Will schedule labor resources for crews to perform maintenance at customer site. Arrange travel of crews; work with contractors and internal company managers to avoid scheduling conflicts. Supervise crews performing installation of equipment.
- Confers with engineers to determine the resolution of part or assembly issues. Coordinates resources accordingly for problem resolution.
- Manages ongoing parts inventory requirements to meet customer demands.
- Will oversee, determine and maintain project scope, budget and scheduling needs of industrial automated systems for major improvements and/or new construction. Ensures appropriate technical and/or process resources are in place to maintain site at optimum efficiency.
- Work with and supervise work crews, delegate tasks and oversee work quality and performance.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lead people and foster a team environment. Supervisory skills and the ability to delegate work tasks.
- Strong administration skills including documentation and planning.
- Strong mechanical background and experience in servicing precision machine parts.
- Ability to read schematics and drawings.
- Must have strong analytical and evaluation skills for general problem-solving to include troubleshooting of electrical, mechanical and process systems.
- Must have strong communication skills along with attention to detail and accuracy. Must be able to operate effectively in achieving goals with minimal supervision. Must be diligent in pursuing production system improvements particularly related to reliability.
- General computer knowledge and proficiency preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of employees in both written and verbal form.
- Must maintain a valid, unexpired driver’s license, pass a motor vehicle record check and remain insurable at all times through company insurance program.
- Must be able to lift, push, and pull up to 60 lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, climbing, bending, reaching and handling.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required