Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Perform routine analysis checks of databases. Plans and performs routine maintenance and optimization of databases.
- Coordinates and performs changes to a variety of databases. Activities may include web development, use of programming code, database tools and filters. Will code, test and implement database changes. Manages company intranet and support of existing and new databases.
- Document procedures for purposes of training, troubleshooting and support. Responsible for keeping current and accurate records incorporating technology changes or other changes that effect current methods and processes.
- Maintain scheduled and unscheduled quality system backups. Audit backups to ensure data availability. Perform backups and recovery as directed by management.
- Maintain support and troubleshoot SQL, Microsoft Dynamics, and MS exchange environment. Maintain, support and troubleshoot MS active directory environment including group policy, account administration, security administration, DNS, VM Ware, SQL and Microsoft Dynamics.
- Monitors system reliability and performance in regards to computers, servers, software and other related items. Makes recommendations for improvements or corrects problems based on findings.
- May work with consultants on new or updated technologies, equipment and services.
- Install, setup, update or repair computer related hardware, software, peripherals and other various devices or products in accordance to company standards and procedures put in place.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, and diagrammatic or schedule form.
- Analytical abilities and critical thinking. Troubleshooting and ability to resolve issues in a timely manner.
- Working knowledge of database programming such as sequel and visual basics.
- Associates degree in computer field or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted in lieu of formal education.
- 5+ years database administration which includes relevant computer and troubleshooting experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics preferred.
- Good communication skills including speaking clearly and effectively both in verbal and in written format.
- Must be able to work independently at times, follow detailed instructions and complete assigned tasks timely.
- Required to support critical system failures during non-business hours.
- Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.