Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Maintain and develop new customer relations along with supporting current customer base achieving overall growth to sales territory.
- Manage customers when ordering product and process their order ensuring 100% customer satisfaction.
- Attend trade shows to promote company and products.
- Track the product and monitor inventory levels.
- Report on sales activities to set sales goals and monitor progress towards goals.
- Ability to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic computer knowledge including Excel.
- Ability to travel for extended periods of time.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related industry experience.
- Meat sales experience preferred but not required.
- Must maintain a valid and current driver’s license and be insurable at all times.
- Strong presentations skills including written and oral communication skills. Must have the ability to maintain confidential information with professionalism and discretion.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
To learn more about this opportunity visit www.empiricalfoods.com or call (605) 217-8000.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required