Join the future of food!
At our company we strive for continuous improvement, not only in our processes, but in our people. High quality employees allow us to remain on the leading edge of innovation. With you, we make things better!
- Performs required tig weld in light gauge stainless steel on machine parts with overall tolerances in mind.
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering plans to perform work within specification.
- Ability to fabricate parts including laying out, cutting, fitting, measuring and welding while holding overall tolerances.
- Performs manual and mig welding of various metals such as stainless, aluminum and iron per management direction.
- Will effectively use tools to perform activities of buffing, sanding, grinding and polishing metal to a #4 finish.
- Will effectively read calipers, micrometers and indicators.
- Ability to analyze fixture construction and manufacturing techniques of metal products for assembly.
- Maintains clean work area. Follows all safety guidelines and standards to maintain a safe work environment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in welding and fabrication. Extensive knowledge of tig welding in light gauge stainless steel. Proficient in manual and mig welding.
- Above average mechanical background and experience in serving precision machine parts.
- Communicates effectively both verbally and in written form.
- Previous work in a machine/job shop and able to read precision measuring equipment (calipers, micrometers, and indicators) is a plus.
- Qualified applicants must be self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of and ability to maintain certification to operate material handling equipment (forklift, scissor lift, etc.) a plus
- Compliance with all safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 60lbs.
- This position requires walking, standing, twisting, reaching, bending, climbing and lifting.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including weekends.
- Must have regular and punctual attendance.
Our company is known for its competitive pay, benefits, and opportunities to advance. Depending on position benefits may include: Health/Dental/Vision, Disability, Life, Flex Medical and Dependent Care, Matching 401(k), Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays.
Our company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, national origin or sex in violation of Title VII. The company prohibits discrimination against employees, applicants for employment and students on the basis of age, color, disability, marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or veteran’s status.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Post offer physical and substance testing required.